Manufacturing grants are available through the Manufacturing Grants Hub Program (MHGP) to assist eligible businesses in the Cairns, Central Queensland, Gold Coast, Mackay and Townsville regions.
These grants are an opportunity for manufacturers to become more productive, build advanced manufacturing capabilities and create the jobs of the future through:
- technology adoption
- skills and training
- business development
- advanced robotic manufacturing hub services.
Grants between $10,000 and $500,000 are available for eligible manufacturing small to medium enterprises.
The Program (MHGP) supports the growth of Queensland’s regional manufacturing industry by helping small to medium enterprises (SMEs) build their advanced manufacturing capabilities.
The program helps regional manufacturing SMEs to:
- improve productivity by building international competitiveness, generating jobs and stimulating private sector investment
- adopt new technologies in equipment, robotics, processes, systems, software, data use and analytics
- improve energy efficiency and sustainability, and progress energy and carbon footprint management
- create and maintain high performing workplaces through increased management capability, leadership, and the development of skilled employees including advanced manufacturing apprenticeships and traineeships
Round 3 of the MHGP will be open to eligible applicants until 30 June 2024 or until all funding has been allocated.
For more information on how to apply and program guidelines visit the Queensland Government Manufacturing Hub Grant Program website.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your application, please reach out to the team at MGI.