An Internal Audit To Help Improve Business Processes and Performance
As part of our audit and assurance services, MGI South Qld conduct internal audits for organisations across a wide range of industries and sectors. Evaluating and improving corporate governance, risk management and accounting processes is crucial to building a high performing business. And it’s not just about identifying where things aren’t working as efficiently as they could. A good internal audit can help you find opportunities to create efficiencies and ways to innovate.
Benefits Of A Good Internal Audit
The audit team at MGI have a breadth and depth of experience that means we can add real value for your business. Our internal audit service can:
- Instill confidence and peace of mind in the Board of Directors and management team that strong internal controls and processes are in place.
- Identify and mitigate risks that may not have previously been documented
- Deliver optimised business performance and best practice efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulatory requirements
- Identify opportunities for business efficiencies and improved processes
What Does An Internal Audit Cover?
To ensure that a comprehensive view of the internal processes is established, we undertake a thorough review of many areas of your organisation including:
- Reviewing your corporate governance policies and procedures
- Thorough risk assessment, risk management and development of risk strategies
- Testing internal control processes
- Detailed analysis of internal data and reporting
We can also support the Board of Directors and audit committee in:
- Establishing an internal audit function within your organisation.
- Conducting an independent evaluation of the current internal audit function
- Providing support and advice to the audit committee
- Not For Profit Audits
- Construction Industry Audits
- Aged Care Audits
- Independent School Audits
- Large Private Companies
- Foreign Subsidiaries
- Hospitality Industry Audits